Monday, January 23, 2017

2017!!! I am still in Process?

I know that the first month of January is almost over and that the blogs about New Year are done with, but not me.  I wanted to wait to see how it would go. I have a lot of expectations for this year. And this year has started very differently than any other.

This was the first year I spend New Year away from my family. I spend New Year's eve at a friend's party. It felt weird but at the same time, it felt good. I am 25 years old, and it was time for me to have a little fun and spread my wings away from home.

In the first week of January, I went to San Antonio, Texas with my best friend. It was such an amazing time. We walked the river walk, had Whataburger, went to the natural bridge caverns, and saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Again this was something new to me. I have travel don't get me wrong but it has always been with family or to be with family, it had never been just because.

But just like there has been a lot of good things there has also been some not so good things. But that's just life. We always have to take the good and bad together.  Old relationships have ended, new ones have started, friendships have become more than just friendships. And we are starting to let go of the bad and move on.

So yes, this is why I hadn't written a new year blog, I was still trying to figure things out, and I am still am. So at this time, I am in process of many things, but that's what every year should be like. We should never want to be exactly the same as the year before because that would mean we didn't learn anything from the past year.


No comments:

Post a Comment